Being a part of the Sisterhood For Good giving circle means having fun while benefitting important causes. We are an active 501(c)(3) volunteer organization, so we regularly host and attend events to connect with each other and boost our impact for the community.
See below for upcoming meeting dates and events. Check back regularly for updates.
Unless noted, all meetings listed below will be held courtesy of and at:
Gold Coast Eagle Distributing/Saputo
7051 Wireless Ct, Sarasota, FL 34240 (Directions)
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 – Grant Selection and Spring Meeting / NOTICE:
Due to COVID-19, the May 28TH meeting is canceled. SFG members will be voting electronically on Grant recipients this year.
Sisterhood members should expect an email from Grants Chair, Roxanne Sima, to vote online later this month.
THANK YOU AND STAY HEALTHY.
Sisterhood For Good
- Thursday, June 18, 2020 – Grant Presentation Ceremony
- Monday, October 19, 2020 – Fall Meeting
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 – Grant Selection and Spring Meeting
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 – Grant Presentation Ceremony
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 – Fall Meeting